01 December 2008

Is There Anything Flashcards Can't Make Easy?


Check out these amazing flash cards that tell you all you need to know about the major religions of the world. The only disappointment is the absence of Mormonism. Shucks!

Church of England - Islam - Catholicism - Zoroastrian - Judaism - Hinduism - Buddhism - Jehovah's Witness - Scientology - Evangelical

Even though they aren't religions, they are actually lack of religions, they also did Atheism and Agnosticism.

EDIT: I made a boo-boo. Kudos to The Homosecular Gaytheist who made the Islamic Card because THIS is what the humanist magazine actually made. Apparently they didn't have the balls to take on Islam. Tsk tsk.

3 comments:

Asylum Seeker said...

Loved those cards, and saved them when I came across them originally. The Muslim card was especially funny, but I wish they had done a standard format one as well just for the sake of being able to compare them to one another more easily.

Anonymous said...

I made the version of the Islam card you linked. I probably should have watermarked it with my name. Oh well.

The original version was disappointing.

Michael said...

Hahaha, that was great. My favorite picture was from the Jehovah's Witness card hahaha.

Its disappointing that the magazine omitted The Muslim Card...