14 March 2009

Spellcheck Will Only Get You So Far...


Recently I made a few (hilarious) typos that I glossed over on accident when proofreading. See below.

- - - - - - -

I wrote: Oh and this fucking hung mammoth!

I meant: Oh and this fucking huge mammoth!

- - - - - - -

I wrote: And there is this horrible skit where kids cream out "funny" or "not funny" depending on whether or not some scene shown should be laughed at or not.

I meant: And there is this horrible skit where kids scream out "funny" or "not funny" depending on whether or not some scene shown should be laughed at or not.

---------------------------------
So yes, there were no hung mammoths or creaming children.

2 comments:

mac said...

"So yes, there were no hung mammoths or creaming children."

And it's a cryin' shame.

I'm just glad I'm not the only who makes typos :-)

Pandora said...

Haha I actually thought you meant hung...lol. It's you so I don't question most things