12 November 2008

Some Horrible Movies Are Amazing


I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing that guy scream "MORTAL KOMBAT!" just before the totally gay techno music sets it while the larger than life video game characters fight. Last week Mandar and our friend Gary watched "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation" on DVD. It was amazing. Sure it's a horrible plot, terrible graphics, and sub-par acting. But for some reason I still love this movie. Maybe because during the 90's I was obsessed with the Mortal Kombat franchise. This reminded me how much I love it so much that I totally ran straight to Wal-Mart to purchase Ultimate Mortal Kombat for Nintendo DS. Love it!

Oh and just for shits and giggles, I checked out Rotten Tomatoes to see what it's rating was there. 4%! Haha. That must be a typo. Cos' I'd give this shiz a 94%! Come on people. It's pretty amazing and you just don't wanna admit it.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Haha, its amazing how horrible movies end up being so good. Its not that the movie is good, I think its just so fun to watch, because we can rewind and slow things down and watch them over and over again.