15 January 2009

Seven Random Thoughts


1. It's fucking cold. Windchill down as low as -30°F tonight.

2. On the way to class this morning I accidentally drove on the school's sidewalk thinking it was plowed drive.

3. If I let Gordon Ramsey come to my restaurant to fix it up I wouldn't be a douche, I'd listen to what he said.

4. When doing legal research at school today I found that Atheism is considered a religion under the law according to case law additions made to the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. It is down as "a belief in the non-existence of a super being" and is therefor a protected faith.

5. Speaking of school. Apparently my college can't afford updated versions of the United States Code Annotated (U.S.C.A.) and the Ohio Revised Code (O.R.C.) but they can afford to add a 50-inch plasma TV's in the hallways.

6. "Skins" looks like it might be a good show but I don't know when BBC will start playing them from the start. Plus it's full of drama and sex and such and I just don't think I have room for a new show at the moment.

7. Betty White is one tough bitch!



*and no, there is no reason for the image of the dog eating the kitteh

4 comments:

Pandora said...

Boo on the cold...

Asylum Seeker said...

That is one strange definition of atheism! Belief in the non-existence of something is strange enough, but referring to gods as "a super being"? That just tickles me!

Anonymous said...

#3: Thank you!!! I mean, seriously, they call the guy, he's an expert, all he wants to do is help, and they spit in his face.

I suppose it's not great TV if they don't, but still.

I am such a fan of his. I only WISH I could act even half as ballsy as he does, that would rule the school.

Michael said...

I love the picture of Betty White! haha