1. It's fucking cold. Windchill down as low as -30°F tonight.
2. On the way to class this morning I accidentally drove on the school's sidewalk thinking it was plowed drive.
3. If I let Gordon Ramsey come to my restaurant to fix it up I wouldn't be a douche, I'd listen to what he said.
4. When doing legal research at school today I found that Atheism is considered a religion under the law according to case law additions made to the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. It is down as "a belief in the non-existence of a super being" and is therefor a protected faith.
5. Speaking of school. Apparently my college can't afford updated versions of the United States Code Annotated (U.S.C.A.) and the Ohio Revised Code (O.R.C.) but they can afford to add a 50-inch plasma TV's in the hallways.
6. "Skins" looks like it might be a good show but I don't know when BBC will start playing them from the start. Plus it's full of drama and sex and such and I just don't think I have room for a new show at the moment.
7. Betty White is one tough bitch!
*and no, there is no reason for the image of the dog eating the kitteh