09 February 2009

Gotta Love Turkey!


Okay, so sure, despite the fact that they do have freedom of religion in Turkey, you will probably be sent to jail for reading Richard Dawkins books or trying to access his website... But just think of the great music you'll be listening to in prison!

I have three favorite artists from Turkey. Tarkan, Nazan Oncel, and Gokhan Ozen. Ol' Gokhan has come out with a new EP this year and I thought I'd share a couple videos by him. Good stuff!*

*warning, must be in the mood to have gay islamic sex to enjoy the music below





3 comments:

pboyfloyd said...

"*warning, must be in the mood to have gay islamic sex to enjoy the music below"

Okay, this set my teeth on edge.

Guess gay islamic sex is 'keeping in mind' the idea that the raging mob might be coming to thrash you and hang you?

The Maze Monster said...

Yes... so fuck fast and fuck hard!

Michael said...

I was just thinking about how the lead singer of Nightwish is Annett Olzen... as first I thought it was Ozen, but alas, I was wrong... Damn the letter "L"...

I've just realized that I am not even sure where I was going with this...