02 November 2010

The Great Search For Wii Games

I spent my entire lunch looking for two Wii games today. The first was Goldeneye 007 Wii and Pikachu's Pokepark. One's mostly for Mike. One's totally for me.

I thought it'd be simple. I'd go to Toys R Us, get the game, that'd be it.

Nope.

Creepy Toys R Us guy is all like "Nope, those games both got pushed back." No freaking way. Pokemon should have come out Monday and there's no way they pushed this shit back at the last moment. Oh and Toys R Us guy was total mouth-breather, going on about how he has a Master's in Biology.

So I went to Wal-Mart and there was a spot for the game and everything. But no game. "Fuck me," I groaned. I asked the guy and he was all confused and such. No Pikachu (no spot either) and no Goldeneye.

Just as I was about to leave he finds the game and luckily decides to try and ring it up. It comes with a shirt too... more on that later.

So now I want Pikachu's Pokepark. Where else? I try GameStop. The guy there says he's never even heard of the game and also says that Goldeneye wasn't there either because they didn't get it in the mail. What ... the... fuck...

So finally, with like 5 minutes of my lunch break left I try Best Buy. Hallelujah! They fucking had it. And I only came back 15 minutes late from lunch.

So now onto the shirt... It's stupid. It's white and has a top hat on it and reads "Cheater." Mike explained it to me bust still...
I suggested to Meg that we mail it off to Oklahoma with a note to Lance saying, "Thinking of you. Love, Jay."

1 comment:

mac said...

I dunno anything about either game.

But, I want to play Pokepark. Or is it not what I'm thinking ;-)?